Thursday, July 1, 2010

I can BLOG

Technologically challenged! An appropriate description of me, and one shared by all who know me. It was a sense of jubilation however that overcame me when I realised that I had finally, after one hour, gotten in to blog. I swear that I still don't know much about blogging. Indeed it sounds like that game in "Harry Potter". But based on the UTube videos I've seen, it seems very exciting. I intend to overcome this mental block I seem to have to the computer, as whenever I get a little comfortable and think I can manage it, something happens to remind me of my infancy state when it comes to computers.

A blog can be an invaluable tool for me, I realise. Not only can teachers use this with their students to teach, learn, share, and generally keep in touch, but principals can use it to keep in touch with their teachers and other staff members. As reading specialists, blogs can keep us involved with several schools and many teachers as we share ideas, concerns, and strategies as we strive to improve reading in Trinidad and Tobago.

No comments:

Post a Comment